The U.S. Department of Energy reports that up to 40% of the energy cost of heating and cooling a structure is wasted by uncontrolled air leakage. ThermalGuard and WaterShed spray polyurethane foam insulation products by Rhino Linings can help seal those air leaks and insulate your building in one step. Two products in one means your HVAC unit has complete control over the air inside your building. This air sealing and insulating allows your unit to operate more efficiently and ultimately allows you to save money.
Rhino Linings spray foam insulation products are third party tested to ASTM standards and field tested for perfomance.
- Seals and insulates in one step— simplifying the building process
- Applies seamlessly
- Uses no fasteners, yet adheres to surfaces
- Fills hard-to-reach areas
- May allow you to reduce the size of the HVAC unit
- Can help qualify for LEED credits and is part of an ENERGYSTAR home.
- Helps comply with applicable building codes
- Installed by trained, approved contractors
- Available in both open and closed cell formulations—to meet all your construction needs
- Competitively priced